-> Parekh has achieved 10 National Records for his Poetry with Limca Book of Records India – limcabookofrecords.in , which is India’s Best Book of Records , also Ranked 2nd in the World officially to Guinness Book of World Records .
These are for –
(1) “Being the First Indian Poet to be published/featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World’s Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary—for his poem: Come Lets Embrace our New Religion”
(2) “Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada’s National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada”
(3) “Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is ‘Aids doesn’t kill. Your Attitude kills.”
(4) “Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best poetry e-book”
(5) “Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations”.
(6) “Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace – GoodwillTreaty.org”.
(7) ”Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com – The World’s largest video sharing website”.
(8) “ Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book ‘Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace’ , at Wattpad.com – The World’s most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones ” .
(9) ” Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a poem on Nelson Mandela , has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa ” .
(10) ” Having authored LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal – COLLECTED POETRY – which is of Print Length 5254 pages and has approximately 1.15 million words , selling on The Amazon Kindle Store for US $ 159.66 (Rs. 10,999.00) at – http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Y8XLKQ ” .
-> The Poet has authored thousands of poems on – GOD , Peace , Love , Anti Terrorism , Friendship , Life , Death , Environment, Wildlife , Mother , Father , Children , Parenthood , Humanity , Social Cause , Women empowerment , Poverty , Lovers , Brotherhood . Parekh’s Poems and Poetry books have had millions of viewers and downloads on the Internet .
-> Parekh’s Poetry has received the patronization , support of several World Leaders , World Organizations – including His Holiness the Dalai Lama , U.S. President Barack Obama , The Queen of England , The President of France , United Nations and the Commonwealth . A selection of Letters from World leaders including letters from the Queen of England to Parekh in support and patronization of his Poetry ; can be read online at – https://www.scribd.com/collections/2428687/Letters-from-World-Leaders-and-World-Organizations .
Select Media Coverages by DNA Newspaper (www.dnaindia.com) and the Times of India (www.timesofindia.com) covering the Poet’s World Leader support can be read online at – DNA Newspaper – Can Nikhil Parekh write Poems? Yes he can says Barack Obama , http://mediacoverages.tumblr.com/image/51236958753
Times of India Newspaper- The Prolific Poet- “The Queen appreciated the poems that I sent her” , http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JQS8yMDA2LzEyLzMwI0FyMDIzMDE=&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom .
-> Several of the Indian Poet’s Poems have now been made into Short Films of Five to Ten minutes Duration. These have been directed by Charles Kluesener in the U.S. Music to the Films has been given by Award Winning American Music Composers – Justin Durban, Alisa Hight , Lee I Garrett , AshleyAlyse . For webpages to watch the Poet’s Poems as Films at Youtube.com ( The World’s largest video website ) visit – http://poetrymovies.blogspot.in/ .